Food | Beer Menu | Banquet Menu
- Cheese Plate - $12.25
- Cubes of Holland and cheddar cheese served with crackers. Try it with hot mustard!
- Portabella Mushrooms - $10.25
- Sautéed portabella mushrooms cooked with teriyaki and topped with spinach and melted Holland cheese.
- Herring Fillets - $11.25
- A European favorite, pickled herring in a cream sauce served with crackers.
- Hommous - $11.25
- Served with warm pita bread.
- Pomfrites - $4.50
- Fries with dipping sauce. Add $.25 per extra sauce.
- Smoked Salmon Plate - $12.95
- Smoked salmon sliced thin accompanied by capers, chopped onions & crackers.
- Hot Wings - $9.95
- The Cadieux Cafe’s original recipe, wing dings in a spicy BBQ sauce served with bleu cheese dressing.
- Chicken Strips - $9.95
- Served with spicy BBQ sauce or ranch dressing.
- Mozzarella Cheese Sticks - $9.95
- Breaded mozzarella sticks served with ranch dressing
- Basket O’ Rings - $6.95
- Breaded onion rings.
Soups And Salads
- Mussel Soup - cup $3.25, bowl $4.00
- Another traditional favorite, the Cadieux Cafe’s own Manhattan style broth with mussels and vegetables.
- Soup of the Jour - cup $3.00, bowl $3.50
- Belgian Onion Soup - $6.95
- Onion soup with croutons topped with Holland cheese.
- Texas Style Billy Chili - cup $4.95, bowl $5.95
- Add $1.00 for cheese & onions.
- Cadieux House Salad - $5.95
- Cajun Chicken Salad - $10.95
- Mussels Escargot - $11.95
- No, not mussels and snails but, indeed, mussels on the half shell topped with garlic butter and onions.
- Mussels Rockefeller - $12.95
- This Cadieux Cafe original consists of mussels on the half shell smothered with spinach, bacon, onions, and Holland cheese.
- Mussels Creole - $11.95
- Mussels on the half shell swimming in a spicy, Cajun style Creole sauce.
All dinners served with your choice of any two sides: soup, cole slaw, pomfrites, vegetables, or spinach potatoes (mashed potatoes mixed with spinach).
- Mussels Citroen - $19.95
- Mussels steamed in garlic lemon butter and dill broth.
- Robert’s Spicy Mussels - $19.95
- Our newest specialty feature; mussels steamed in a spicy basil broth.
- Mussels Forte Dei Marmi - $19.95
- A popular favorite; mussels in garlic, white wine, and olive oil.
- Steamed Mussels - $19.95
- The original Belgian style mussel dinner, steamed in white wine and vegetables.
- Roast Beef Dinner - $15.95
- Yvonne’s famous roast beef, served with vegetable, mashed potatoes and gravy, plus your choice of soup or cole slaw.
- Belgian Rabbit - $17.25 (when available)
- Farm raised rabbit braised in red wine, onions and bay leaf served with mashed potatoes and braised red cabbage with apples, bacon, and brown sugar.
- Belgian Dip - $12.95
- Roast beef sandwich served with au jus and pomfrites.
- Belgian Beer Stew - $12.95
- Hearty stew which features Westmalle Dubbel
- Belgian Sausage - $10.95
- Served with Spinach Potatoes
- Blackened Chicken with Belgian Beer Cheese Sauce - $16.95
- Two Cajun blackened chicken breasts topped with a Hoegaarden beer and Holland cheese sauce served with choice of soup and potato or vegetable
- Spinach Potatoes - $2.95
- Mashed potatoes mixed with spinach
Unless otherwise noted, entrees served with soup or cole slaw and your choice of pomfrites or spinach potatoes.
- Fish & Chips - $13.95
- Another great Cadieux Cafe tradition; Icelandic cod fillets dipped in beer batter and deep-fried to a golden brown. Served with pomfrites and cole slaw.
- Perch - $15.95
- Beer battered and deep-fried lake perch fillets.
- Broiled Salmon - $17.95
- Fresh Salmon fillet served broiled or Cajun style.
All sandwiches are served with pomfrites. Add $1.00 for cheese or bacon.
- Beef Burger - $9.95
- 1/3 lb. ground beef.
- Holland Patty Melt - $10.25
- Beef burger with sautéed onions and melted Holland cheese on grilled rye bread.
- Chicken Breast Sandwich - $10.25
- 5 oz. breast of chicken marinated then broiled.
- Fish Sandwich - $9.95
- Beer battered Icelandic cod or perch on a bun, with lettuce, tomato, and tartar sauce.
- Portabella Mushroom Sandwich - $11.25
- Sautéed portabella mushrooms, with onions and tomato and served on a bun
- Grilled Three-Cheese Sandwich - $6.95
- Holland, American, and cheddar cheeses.
- Peter Paul Reuben - $10.25
- Corned beef, sauerkraut and melted Holland cheese piled on grilled rye bread.
- Turkey Reuben - $10.25
- Smoked Turkey, sauerkraut and melted Holland cheese piled on grilled rye bread.
- Tuna Melt - $9.25
- Tuna with melted Holland cheese, lettuce and tomato on grilled rye.
- Croque Madame - $9.95
- Smoked turkey with melted Holland cheese on grilled rye.
- Croque Monsieur - $9.95
- Baked ham with melted Holland cheese on grilled rye.
- Tuna Sandwich - $6.95
- Tuna salad, lettuce, tomato on white bread
- Wee Wings - $5.95
- 5 wings served with ranch or BBQ sauce
- Cheese Sticks - $5.95
- 5 cheese sticks served with marinara or ranch
- Grilled Cheese - $4.95
- On white bread with American cheese and a bag of chips
- Hamburger and Fries - $6.95
- A juicy burger with lettuce, tomato, and onion on the side. Add cheese for .50
- Kids Chips-n-fish - $7.95
- A delicious piece of fresh cod served with fries and tartar sauce
- Chicken-n-fries - $6.95
- 3 Chicken strips in a basket with fries served with ranch or BBQ sauce
- Chocolate Sundae - $4.95
- See server for Dessert Special
Please note: Consuming raw or undercooked meat, poultry, seafood, or shellfish may result in foodborne illness.
Prices subject to change - 18% gratuity may be added to tables of 8 or more
$1.00 per item for carryout